Santosha’s Online Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training is an inspiring course which will take you on an amazing journey of self-discovery, suitable for those wanting to deepen their understanding of Yoga, as well as prepare students to teach and practice safely, successfully and compassionately. This experience is a wonderful odyssey on your path to greater self awareness and understanding.
The focus will be on all aspects of teaching and living the principles of yoga within a contemporary context and language. It is an exclusive opportunity to grow, connect and contribute to your overall growth as a teacher and/or as a person.
The course is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation for teaching yoga skilfully with compassion and awareness.
Santosha Online Yoga Teacher Training
• Santosha believes that Teacher Trainings should be accessible to the majority, not the minority and that the cost to the student should be reflected by this “non greed” philosophy.
• All graduates receive post graduation support through newsletters. We are always only an email away for questions and answers!
• You will learn to teach a class that is safe and balanced. We even give you example class plans that you can use and which help you to create your own.
• Travel is not necessary you are able to fit the course into your own schedule.
• All graduates receive a discount if they wish to complete or transfer to an onsite yoga teacher training.
Dates + Fees
Santosha’s online yoga teacher training is completely date flexible. Because you study at your own pace, you make the decision when to begin and end your course.
PROGRAM: Online yoga teacher training certificate
DURATION: 12 Months
STUDYING HOURS: 200 hours
COST OF ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING: $890.00 AUD
All that we require is that each individual truly desires to: initiate their yoga journey or deepen their own knowledge and practice, connect to your true inner self and perhaps share this knowledge with others. Santosha believes that when we are guided towards seeking a yogic path and lifestyle, then this time is the perfect time, so accordingly we do not have age restrictions.
If you have been practising Yoga, you are not required to have been practicing Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow or know any specific sequences, only that you have been practicing some form of Yoga. If you are about to embark upon your journey then let us guide your with wisdom and support.
About Yoga Alliance:
Yoga Alliance is a non-profit internationally recognised organisation which provides support services for yoga teachers and registration and recognition for teachers who have completed Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher trainings. They aim to lead the community and set standards to uphold the teachings of yoga. Please visit their website for further information www.yogalliance.org.
We are a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. The home study program is recognized by Yoga Alliance as fulfilling the non-contact hours towards their 200 hour certification. Once you complete the home study program, you have the option to complete the necessary in-person yoga teacher training to complete all your requirements for your 200-hour yoga teacher certification with Yoga Alliance.