Create Positive Change In Your Life and Discover the Power of Deep Healing with Yoga Nidra
Gain a Highly Sought After Skill to Increase Your Potential and Empower Yourself with Traditional Healing Skills
This is an inspiring course that will take you on an amazing journey of self-discovery.
The online course focus will be on all aspects of Yoga Nidra within a contemporary context and language.
It is an exclusive opportunity to grow, connect and contribute to your overall growth as a teacher and/or as a person.
The course is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation for teaching Yoga Nidra skillfully with compassion and awareness.
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for those wanting to deepen their understanding of Yoga Nidra (yoga teachers and non-yoga teachers alike), as well as prepare students to teach and practice safely, successfully and compassionately. This experience is a wonderful odyssey on your path to greater self-awareness and understanding.
The Six Yoga Nidra Modules:
1. First steps into teaching Yoga Nidra
About the founder and his intention, what is complete relaxation, what is the basic setup of Yoga Nidra
2. All the exciting theory behind it
All the techniques that are included in Yoga Nidra, how to explain Yoga Nidra to students, what it takes to become a Yoga Nidra teacher
3. It’s all about energy
Raja and tantra yoga, chakras and nadis, more advanced practices
4. Yoga Nidra and health
How can Yoga Nidra help with health issues, conducting individual Yoga Nidra sessions
5. Yoga Nidra, asanas and mantras
Pawanamuktasana series, how to combine Yoga Nidra with asanas, Mantras to combine with Yoga Nidra, Yoga Nidra for children
6. Finally: teaching Yoga Nidra
Planning and conducting courses
What you will learn
The origins of Yoga Nidra, how to enhance your own practice, Yoga Nidra and relaxation, Yoga Nidra and meditation, what it takes to be a Yoga Nidra teacher, the techniques in Yoga Nidra, Yoga Nidra and the Yoga Sutras, Yoga Nidra as a pathway to Samadhi, Yoga Nidra and tantra, chakras and nadis, Yoga Nidra as prevention and cure, Yoga Nidra for people with sleep disorders, Pawanamuktasana series, Mantras, Yoga Nidra for children, how to plan and conduct Yoga Nidra courses, workshops and individual sessions
- Answer all knowledge and reflection questions of each of the 6 modules
- Keep a diary of your own Yoga Nidra practice for yourself
- Conduct an individual Yoga Nidra session with a person of your choice
- Record your own Yoga Nidra CD
- Write a program for a Yoga Nidra course and conduct the course
- Upon the receipt of your course fee and application form we will email you the first module.
- Upon completion of the module please email back he completed work as either is a word doc or pdf file.
- Barbara will then return your marked questions with her comments. If there are questions to be re-done, you will be informed of this.
- The next module will then be forwarded to you by email for commencement, repeating the above until all modules are complete.
Open to students of all ages and backgrounds with maturity and commitment to embark on a personal journey of self discovery, including:
Dates + Fees
Santosha’s online yoga nidra teacher training is completely date flexible as you study at your own pace, you make the decision when to begin and end your course.
PROGRAM: Online yoga nidra teacher training certificate
DURATION: 6 – 10 Months
STUDYING HOURS: 100 hours
COST: $1,190.00 AUD
If within two weeks you feel that you do not want to complete the course we will give you a refund back minus the non refundable BUT transferable deposit fee.