This is an inspiring course that will take you on an amazing journey of self-discovery.
The focus of the Yoga Nidra Teacher Training course is on all aspects of Yoga Nidra within a contemporary context and language.
It’s an exclusive opportunity to connect and contribute to your growth as a teacher and as a person.
The course is designed to provide a comprehensive foundation for teaching Yoga Nidra skilfully with compassion and awareness.
Who is this course for?
It is suitable for those wanting to deepen their understanding of Yoga Nidra (yoga teachers and non-yoga teachers alike), as well as prepare students to teach and practice safely, successfully and compassionately. This experience is a wonderful odyssey on your path to greater self-awareness and understanding.
The Six Yoga Nidra Modules:
1. First steps into teaching Yoga Nidra
About the founder and his intention, what is complete relaxation?, what’s the basic setup of Yoga Nidra
2. All the exciting theory behind it
All the techniques that are included in Yoga Nidra, how to explain Yoga Nidra to students, what it takes to become a Yoga Nidra teacher
3. It’s all about energy
Raja and tantra yoga, chakras and nadis, more advanced practices
4. Yoga Nidra and health
How can Yoga Nidra help with health issues, conducting individual Yoga Nidra sessions
5. Yoga Nidra, asanas and mantras
Pawanamuktasana series, how to combine Yoga Nidra with asanas, mantras to combine with Yoga Nidra, Yoga Nidra for children
6. Finally: teaching Yoga Nidra
Planning and conducting courses
What you will learn
The origins of Yoga Nidra, how to enhance your own practice, Yoga Nidra and relaxation, Yoga Nidra and meditation, what it takes to be a Yoga Nidra teacher, the techniques in Yoga Nidra, Yoga Nidra and the Yoga Sutras, Yoga Nidra as a pathway to Samadhi, Yoga Nidra and tantra, chakras and nadis, Yoga Nidra as prevention dn cure, Yoga Nidra for people with sleep disorders, Pawanamuktasana series, mantras, Yoga Nidra for children, How to plan a conduct Yoga Nidra courses, workshops and individual sessions.
• Read the required text before you come to the course
• Keep a diary of your own Yoga Nidra practice for yourself (before the course)
• Conduct an individual Yoga Nidra session with a member of the group (intervision) during the course
• Conduct a Yoga Nidra session with the group
• Write a program for a Yoga Nidra course
Open to students of all ages and backgrounds with maturity and commitment to embark on a personal journey of self discovery, including:
• Yoga teachers with the desire to start teaching Yoga Nidra and complete the requirements to do so.
• All other who are not yoga teachers but desire to teach Yoga Nidra and want to gain the required knowledge and experience.
Dates + Fees
PROGRAM: Yoga nidra teacher training certificate
DATES: June 14 – June 19, 2013
DURATION: 6 Days
LOCATION: Villa Serenity, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
STUDYING HOURS: 100 hours
Early Bird rate only $1,090 AUD* (book & pay in full by 14th May 2013)
Standard rate $1,190 AUD* incl GST & deposit