Yoga Teacher Training
The decision to become a yoga teacher comes from a love of yoga and the desire to share its life-changing rewards with others. If you have reached the point where you feel you are ready to share your passion and knowledge with others, or you simply want to deepen your own practice of yoga and yourself then consider Santosha’s Yoga Teacher Training Certifications.
Santosha Yoga Mission Statement
Santosha Yoga and its teachers honour every one as an individual and unique. As such you are deserving of receiving the best quality experience possible. Our Yoga Teacher Trainings, will uphold a standard of excellence and devotion to the practice while respecting individual needs. We are committed to creating a space of safety and respect that will acknowledge and allow each individual’s innate equanimity, truth, empathy and joy to grow through the process of learning. May all who pass through our courses feel a renewed sense of ease, vitality and enthusiasm for their life. May all also be blessed with health, compassion, love and always be free of suffering.
About Santosha Teacher Training
Santosha Yoga is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance at both the 200hr and 300hr levels. Santosha provides the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings in the world, including Level 1 200hr, Level 2 300hr, 500hr, Post Pre Natal and Childrens + Teens Yoga. The unique way Santosha conducts these courses enables you to complete them, part time or full time, at various locations around the world. Santosha includes in its programs, Yoga Alliance 30hr continuing education courses. Santosha’s instructors are some of the most renowned teachers in the world offering a wealth of knowledge and experience All of our programs that will increase your knowledge of:
- Meditation + Yoga Nidra
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga postures, sequencing and adjusting
- The art of teaching yoga
- Business and marketing skills
- Yoga Therapy
- Post Pre Natal Yoga
- Childrens Yoga
- Yoga for Teenagers
- Kirtan and Chanting
- The eight Limbs of Yoga
- The Sutras
- The Chakra System
Santosha’s courses are unlike any other – they are life changing and can be likened to a personal journey or transformation. Our courses are held onsite at stunning locations where your body and mind will benefit from the healthy meals prepared with much love and thought, discounted massage therapies and activities like surfing and diving. (Accommodation, treatments, activities and meals not included in course fees).
Why our courses are unique:
- E-RYT teacher(s) teaching the required hours.
- We include a unique modules: the principles of Ayurvedic Medicine and Yoga, massage, Post/Pre Natal, Women’s Issues and Yoga Therapy.
- Graduates can become Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs) with Yoga Alliance. RYT designations are trusted symbols of knowledge, training, and experience. Being registered enhances your credibility as a teacher.
- Our courses offers higher-than-required (for Yoga Alliance registration) contact teaching hours for very little cost to the student.
- Our courses are among the most comprehensive Yoga Teacher Trainings in the world.
- We offer amazing opportunities to train with some of the most experienced teachers in the Yoga world.
- We believe in high standards from our senior Yoga Teachers and follow the guidelines of Yoga Alliance.
- We believe that Teacher Trainings should be accessible to the majority, not a minority and that the cost to the student should be reflected by this “non greed” philosophy.
- Our courses are about imparting knowledge, accordingly we expect high standard from our teachers
- We prefers quality over quantity thus we keep our class sizes to an average of 18 with a maximum of 35 students with E-RYT teacher(s) present during the training
- For our Japanese students we provide a translator during class at all times.
- We can organise comfortable, fantastic accommodation for our students at a discounted rate.
- We provide an opportunity for Graduates to work at other Santosha retreats or Teacher Trainings
- We organise and liaise with other companies that are providing yoga courses which can, when completed by a graduate, fulfill requirements for further education for Yoga Alliance.
- All graduates receive post graduation support through our new mentor system, blogs and newsletters. We are always only an email away for questions and answers!
- Santosha’s masseurs provide students with discounted healing packages – available on site at trainings.
- Santosha can offer a mentoring program for graduates and new teachers.